Translate

Tuesday 16 July 2013

The Eagle and Beach

Along the Gulf Shore, NS
     Last summer I was walking along a beach, looking for whatever the beach may have to offer whether it be shells, rocks, beach glass, and so on.  What came to me was an incredible gift, one I will never forget.

     Usually when I beach comb, I always look down.  How else are you going to find the treasures the ocean and beach have to offer?  At one point, I just happened to look up.  As if something made me do so.  What I saw was breath taking!  An Eagle came from the other end of the beach.  I stood in absolute awe as I watched it slowly and gracefully make its way towards me.  What happened next stunned me.

 
Copyright -Angela 
     The Eagle flew directly to me, circled over my head and went directly back from   where it came.  All I could do was stand there with my jaw wide open, completely   stunned and amazed.  "That Eagle came for me!" was all I could think.  And as I pondered the message of the Eagle, I turned my gaze back down to the beach. Then it hit me.

     The message was loud and clear.....stop looking down all the time!  The Eagle was   telling me to stop looking down not just in general, but looking down upon myself.  Look up and see the beauty and magnificence this world has to offer but also see the greatness within me as well.

     I was deeply humbled by the visit and message of the great Bald Eagle, the most revered bird in the Sky. It touched me so deeply that this magnificent bird, looked up to by so many, made a point to come to me with a message.  I took that very serious, and as of that moment, I began the journey to look up.....

With Gratitude,
Angela Jeffreys
https://www.facebook.com/AngelaJeffreysTeacherHealer

**All photos are property of Angela Jeffreys**

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! :) The eagle has always been a standard for me in my life with great significance.

    ReplyDelete