Translate

Thursday 11 July 2013

The Whispering Willow's Message



     Walking on the path along the canal, bag full of groceries in hand, the Willow Tree calls to me, whispering "Come on in......."

 I enter the tree, standing under the canopy, in awe of its beauty. What is the message the Willow holds for me? I look around. Nope, no feathers or sticks being offered.  Standing, wondering, a gentle breeze passes by. 

     Am I to go more with the flow, I ask, is that the message? No, it is not the message. I continue to stand and look, opening up to allow the message to flow. 

     Then I notice the branches hanging inside are perfectly still while the outer branches sway in the breeze. The message I receive is "No matter the chaos and busyness outside, remain calm, peaceful and steady inside and all will be well".

     I place my hand on the trunk of the Willow and we exchange energy,giving it my gratitude.

Angela Jeffreys



No comments:

Post a Comment