Translate

Friday 19 July 2013

Busy as a Bee

Copyright - Angela Jeffreys
     For the past few weeks a Bee has been hanging out with me.  It usually sits on the support beam on our balcony, and now and again it will come into the apartment and fly around me.  Many times while hanging out on the balcony to take a short break and get some sun, it will fly around me in circles.  At first I did not think much about it as we are surrounded by gardens and I like Bees so they do not scare me. But then one day I realized we are in a fifth floor apartment.  I didn't think Bees would fly that high.  How many flowers would be this high?  So I began to ponder Bees constant visit.

     I never thought Bee could be one of my Animal Guides, but now that I think about it, I think he is!  I have always been fascinated by Bees, sign #1.  I love to photograph them at work thus I have 100's of photos of Bees. Sign #2.  I have always been a hard worker, quite often working two jobs at any given time.  One full time job in an office and I always had some sort of part time home business.  One of Bees aspects is busyness and productivity.  Sign #3.  How many more do I need?

     So in pondering this Bee that has been hanging around, I realized that for the last three weeks, I have been in overdrive.  I no longer have an office job as my main income.  My spiritual work is, and has been for a number of years, my only job and thus only source of income.  I am one of the few in my community where spiritual work is the only job, so I am very blessed that way.  But it also means I work hard.  Very hard.  And that I have been doing.  So, I think Bee has been around lately to help me with that, to stay focused, and to remain productive.  And I have been productive, therefore I must say to Bee - Thank you!!!  Feel free to come visit me anytime.  :)

Angela Jeffreys
https://www.facebook.com/AngelaJeffreysTeacherHealer

All photos property of Angela Jeffreys
   

No comments:

Post a Comment