Translate

Saturday 6 July 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to "Seeing With Shamanic Eyes"!

I have had this idea for several years now but the timing was never right.  Today when I sat down to work I had a long list of things to do and creating this blog was not on the list.  During a short break, I stood on the balcony of my 5th floor apartment in the Netherlands, and looked down.  I saw a pigeon fly by, but instead of seeing it from the ground up, I saw it from the top down.  And a pigeon looks completely different from above! It is beautiful!

I reflected on the "Power Animal of the Week" post I made on my Facebook Page this week, which just happened to be about Pigeon!  I wrote how the Pigeon is not seen a desired Power Animal, and then shared the wonderful attributes a Pigeon does have.

As I was standing on my balcony and thought more about Pigeon and how beautiful it was to see it from above, I began thinking about perspectives, perspective in general.  Where we live can change our perspective greatly!  I reflected back on experiences I have had throughout my lifetime and how much they have changed how I view things.  Then the idea for this blog came back to mind........and here we are!  And I will soon write about these perspectives.

In this blog I will be sharing my personal experiences of how ordinary, everyday things can be seen as a spiritual and/or Shamanic experience.   I hope you enjoy my stories and will come back often!

Blessings!
Angela

https://www.facebook.com/AngelaJeffreysTeacherHealer


No comments:

Post a Comment